Policy & treatment Guidelines
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment(s) it may be canceled or a late fee of $15 will be charged for every 15 minutes that have elapsed. A late fee will be collected once the service has been rendered.
Please arrive on time, check-in and fill out paperwork and prepare yourself to relax with our selection of refreshments. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Your time is precious to us so we ask that you consider ours as well and notify us of any changes or cancellations at your earliest convenience. Please note our 48hr cancellation policy (50% late cancellation and 100% for no show) for all our spa/procedure services.
Calling or texting to let us know you are running late is appreciated and we will try our best to accommodate but we do have a late cancellation policy.
We put a lot of thought in customizing and meeting the needs of each experience you have with us so procedures time on our service menu is approximate, please understand that it can take a little more or less time than listed.
Payment is collected once service has been rendered
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Cash App, Venmo, and Zelle only.
For all credit card transactions through the website, a transaction 5% will apply the day of the procedure.
Tipping of staff is appreciated (industry normally 20% of services) if you are happy with your visit. We accept Cash or Venmo.
Rates are subject to change without notice & are non-negotiable
All sales & services are Final. Cancellation policy 48 Hours. No call, No show will have to pay in full to book the future dates.
There are no refunds for services but we will try our best to remedy any unsatisfactory results or experiences.
Although we aim to provide service at the highest standard, every individual is unique in their own way so we cannot guarantee results.
Results May Very
All clients that have semi-permanent makeup or lash extensions done elsewhere will be treated and charged as a first time client.
Guidelines and Expectation
Like most skin rejuvenation treatments, there may be some side-effects post-treatment and
recovery from Plasma Pen.
You must follow these important guidelines carefully if you wish to enjoy optimal results and protect your investment in Plasma Pen treatment.
Although for most Plasma Pen treatment is virtually pain-free, your own treatment may be moderately uncomfortable and sensitive depending on where you are being treated – especially eyelid procedures where the skin is at its thinnest – and your own sensitivities and tolerances.
Things to avoid before treatment
1. Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning, and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker-skinned. You may even wish to consider using a natural Tyrosinase Inhibitor to helps ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin aka hyperpigmentation.
2. Avoid any other type of procedure on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment from being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Plasma Pen.
No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
No Micro-needling/PRP 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
No laser or peels (depending on the intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Plasma Pen.
Surgical procedures like facelifts you must wait at least 9 months postop/before Plasma Pen.
Immediately Following Treatment and Aftercare
1. You may experience a “stinging” sensation in the treated area(s) immediately after treatment. This is normal and it generally only lasts for about an hour.
2. If the treated area is swollen, you may apply ice packs covered with a clean cloth. Do NOT apply ice directly onto the skin, as this can cause damage to the tissue. Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin, ibuprofen or steroids if possible.
3. If you are receiving a Plasma Pen treatment anywhere on your face or neck, we recommend you sleep on your back with your head elevated to reduce swelling.
4. Do NOT cleanse the treated area until the following day.
5. Do NOT exercise 48 hours after treatment or expose yourself to any heat, steam or sweat because this can intensity the inflammation that’s already present.
6. Your technician will provide you with aftercare products and instructions. You must follow the provided aftercare protocol to expedite the healing process.
7. The area that has been treated must NOT be covered with an occlusive dressing or any type of sunblock, makeup, mascara, creams or any other products until the area has fully healed.
*Many ingredients in skincare products and cosmetics can irritate skin and cause allergic reactions. Ultimately this will slow you’re your healing process and possibly impede desired results.
8. It is highly unlikely you will ever get an infection from a Plasma Pen treatment, as the wound we cause is not open. However, the first 12 hours post-treatment is vital in protecting you from any potential infection, so please avoid any activities where you could expose yourself to contaminants. Keeping hands off of anything that comes in contact with the treatment area.
9. You may return to work the following day. However, you will not look your absolute best during the initial healing process (approximately 7 days).
10. Expect redness, swelling, and inflammation for the first 1 to 5 days post-treatment. This is normal but will usually be of a very minor nature.
11. Once the scabs have fallen off (approximately 7 days), your skin may be a little pink. You may begin to apply your normal foundation/make-up/sunblock but avoid using skincare products containing glycolic/salicylic/retinoic/AHA/ scrubs/Clarisonic or any other active exfoliating ingredients/devices for at least 21 days, as this will cause irritation. ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP UNTIL SCABS HAVE FALLEN OFF.
12. Avoid sun exposure. Once the scabs have fallen off, you must wear a physical sunblock (zinc & titanium) and a hat while your skin is in the healing stages (pink in color) and you should continue to do so for at least the next 12 weeks to avoid hyperpigmentation.
13. DO NOT sunbath/sun tanning beds for 10–12 weeks post-procedure.
14. DO NOT have any other facial treatments in the same treatment area while your skin is
healing (12 weeks).
15. DO NOT wax treatment area for at least 21 days, if not longer. If you are receiving Plasma Pen treatment anywhere around the eyes, I would wait for the full 12 weeks. It will be ok to tweeze or thread any unwanted hairs after scabs have fallen off the area.
Other Important Aftercare Advice & Top Tips
1. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
2. Eat a whole food diet and avoid excess sugar to maximize results.
3. On top of the immediate rejuvenation, lifting and tightening effects you will likely experience from Plasma Pen, it takes 8 to 12 weeks for the full effects of your treatment to be seen.
4. If additional treatments are required, it will be necessary to wait until the skin completely heals (12 weeks).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact StellaKim Artistry at email@example.com or text/call 415-350-1265.